Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FRIEND

I have a friend. I love my friend. Life is like a journey many osbtacle we have to face. everywhere we go, we will meet new friend and leave old friend. Friend will come and go. No one will stay. But only the memory will stay. As i am 24 now. Many kinds of friend i have met. From different cultures to different countries but only one is same that is TRUST. When we meet new people of course we trust that people right? But actually we didn't know they such like what. When i am study Politeknik i met this new friend. For the first time in my life i met someone that really care, much experience, strong, positive always, friendly. I really solute her. 1st sem with her teach me many thing. 2nd sem with her, i learnt many thing. 3rd sem with her i apply what i've saw and experience along with her. 4th sem with her now i know what i want. Now in INSEP with her i can see many different in me, in her and all people. Now i want to say "along my 2 years in politeknik and INSEP with you, i love you my friend". You are one in a million. This is my second story about my friend. I met him at Politeknik. We become close after 3 sem together. Until people will ask me if i'm alone "where is your best friend?" and people will ask me everything about him. That is past. Now he meet new friend. Maybe there is no "me" in his life. But i really hope that he will always remember me. Really miss that moment. That all my story about my 2 important friend so far.

  • Mutmainah Jazulli
  • FEC 09010165
  • RKA

No comments:

Post a Comment