Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Dream

My Dream
‘EZAQ’

I was told by my parents that when my mom was nine months pregnant whit me, they were listing numbers of name that will be given to me. When the time has arrived after waiting almost 38 weeks. I was ready to see the world with God Willing. I was born on 7th January 1985 at Hospital Besar Melaka.

My parents have decided to name me Mohd Ezaq Ekmal Bin Mahad. I’ve gone through a happy life with my sibling which are 6 all together. Being the youngest son to a loving couple, Mahad Bin Hj.Jantan and Daliyah Bte Hj.Doraman, I have been given the best education that they could.

I received my early education at Tadika Paya Rumput Jaya, Melaka in 1991.after a year there, I then when to Sekolah Kebangsaan Tangga Batu,Melaka From standard 1 to standard 6, which is in year 1992 to 1997/I passed my UPSR examination and proceed to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungai Udang Melaka. I sat my PMR examination in 2000 and completed my secondary education in 2002 after my SPM.

The I went to Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut,Perak. I was doing my Civil Engineering for almost 1 years 6month and get my certificate early this year. After that I tried to apply IT course with God Willing, I was offer to further my studies at Kolej Poly Tech Mara Batu Pahat,Johor in Diploma In Information Technology for 2 years and 6 month. After that in 2009 I gain knowledge again at Universiti Tun Huseein Onn to get Diploma Executive System Computer & Application.

I was overjoyed when I received the after letter. At that moment, realized that my dream has come true. I’ am so much into computer and information Technology. This is the great opportunity for me to fulfill my dream. I want to be and expert in IT. Why? it has been my passion since I was in school.

I hope that I will completed my Diploma Executive by the next and first perhaps with flaying colors want to be a good soon success in IT, and contribute something to my religion, race, country and nation. I hope these will not been just a dream

Your Sincerely,
Mohd Ezaq Ekmal Bin Mahad
System Computer & Aplication

No comments:

Post a Comment